Steps to Pay Pending Invoices
- Login to the Domain Control panel or click on the “Advanced Control Panel“ at the top of the Basic Control Panel
- Select "My Billing" menu and further select "Pending Invoice and Debit Note" sub menu
- System will then show you list of pending invoices, you need to select the pending invoice , you want to pay, from the list and click on "Pay" option. System will further show you payment Information on the screen.
- You can either use your debit balance to pay the pending invoice or you can choose Pay online option. You can select “Pay Online” option and chose PayPal (the only option available at this time)
- Select PayPal payment gateway from drop down menu and click on “continue”, system will redirect you to PayPal website. Once you complete payment the system will automatically credit your payment and immediately Register/Renew/or Start domain transfer process. Write to email@example.com immediately if you see this not happening with domain name and payment details. Not writing to us in such a case would result in domain not getting register/renew or transfer.