Steps to View / Modify Nameservers for a Domain
- Contact your Web Hosting Company and find out from them the Name Servers you need to use.
- Login to the Domain Control panel. or click on the “Advanced Control Panel“ at the top of the Basic Control Panel
- Search for the domain name and proceed to the Order Information view.
(Note If the domain name is Locked/Suspended by HTML Junction, you will have to first unlock/un-suspend it before proceeding further.)
- Click the Name Servers link.
- Enter the Name Servers and click Update Name Servers.