How to Delete a Domain Name within the Money Back Period from your Control Panel?
- If the domain name is Locked by HTML Junction, it needs to be first Unlocked by HTML Junction, before you can proceed further.
- If the domain name is Locked by you, the domain name can be deleted even without unlocking it.
- If the domain name is Suspended by HTML Junction, it needs to be first Unsuspended, before you can proceed further.
- Login to the Domain Control panel. or click on the “Advanced Control Panel“ at the top of the Basic Control Panel
- Search for the domain name that you wish to delete and proceed to the Order Details view.
- Click the Delete Order link.
- On the next page, confirm the Deletion by clicking the Delete Order button. The domain name would be immediately deleted.
- If the Domain Name is locked/suspended at the Registry (and not under our system) you will receive the following error message: Attention -Domain Status does not allow this operation. Visit firstname.lastname@example.org To find the reason for the Lock/Suspension and how to lift the restriction.